One Year Limited Warranty
Who is covered:
• This limited warranty ("warranty") is given only to the original end-user/retail purchaser
(referred to in this warranty as "Original Purchaser") of the accompanying Product,
consumables and accessories (collectively referred to in this warranty as "this Product").
• If you purchased a Product from someone other than an authorized Brother reseller in
the United States or if the Product was used prior to your purchase you are not the
Original Purchaser and the Product that you purchased is not covered by this warranty.
What is covered:
• This Product includes the Product and may include Consumable and Accessory Items.
Accessory Items may include, but are not limited to USB cable, AC adaptor and photo
sleeves. Consumable Items may include but are not limited to BMS paper, battery, tape
cassettes and label rolls.
• Except as otherwise provided herein, Brother warrants that the Product and the
accompanying Consumable and Accessory Items will be free from defects in materials
and workmanship, when used under normal conditions.
• This warranty applies only to Products purchased and used in the United States. For
Products purchased in, but used outside the United States, this warranty covers only
warranty service within the United States.
What is the length of the Warranty Periods:
• Product and Accompanying Accessory Items: one year from the original purchase date.
• Accompanying Consumable Items: 90 days from the original purchase date or the rated
life of consumable, whichever comes first.
What is NOT covered:
This warranty does not cover:
(1) Physical damage to this Product;
(2) Damage caused by improper installation, improper or abnormal use, misuse, neglect or
accident (including but not limited to shipping this Product without the proper preparation
(3) Damage caused by another device or software used with this Product (including but not
limited to damage resulting from use of non Brother
-brand parts and Consumable and
(4) Consumable and Accessory Items that expired in accordance with a rated life;
(5) Problems arising from other than defects in materials or workmanship.
This limited warranty is VOID if this Product has been altered or modified in any way
(including but not limited to attempted warranty repair without authorization from Brother
and/or alteration/removal of the serial number).
What to do if you think your Product is eligible for warranty service:
Report your issue to our Customer Service Hotline at 1-800-255-0415 or
mobilesolutionsinfo@Brother.com within the applicable warranty period. Supply
Brother with a copy of your dated bill of sale showing that this Product was purchased
within the United States.